Hi. I’m Micki Contini, MS CNC. I am a board certified holistic health and nutrition specialist. I encourage my clients to take control of their own health through a whole foods diet, exercise, and rest. I am also a Menopause Type® Management practitioner, iPec certified Life Potentials practitioner, AFAA certified group exercise instructor, Madd Dog cycle instructor, and cancer survivor. I empower my clients to make food choices that best support their metabolic type and help to support their specific health conditions. I believe that every illness can benefit from and improve with a solid foundation of healthy food choices, along with proper exercise and rest.
Your nutritional choices have a huge impact on wellness, so don’t you think you should be making the choices that are right for you as an individual? No one diet works for everyone we are all very different when it comes to what our body needs. I can help you figure out what the best diet is for you.
I have an Master of Science in Holistic Health and Nutrition from Hawthorn University, a member of The National Association of Nutrition Professionals (NANP), a member of the International Organization of Nutritional Consultants (IONC), and I’ve written articles for health magazines and blogs, conducted corporate wellness workshops, completed 3 marathons, and I maintain a private practice in central New Jersey.
• Midlife Fitness for Women, Aerobics, and Fitness Association of America
Certified Midlife Exercise Instructor
• 21st Century Treatment for Addictive Disorders: Neuro-Nurient Therapy, Julia Ross, M.A., M.F.T.
• Successful Aging – Lifestyle Medicine Protocols for a Vital Brain, Heart, and GutDeanna Marie Minich, Ph.D.
• Integrative Cancer Care: Optimizing the Biological Terrain and Supporting Healthy Function, Nalini Chilkov, LAc, OMD
• Nutrition for Healthy Pregnancy, Nourishing Hope, Julie Mathews
• Life Coaching: Life & Leadership Potentials Practitioner, Institute for Professional Coaching, IPec
• AFAA, Aerobics, and Fitness Association of America, Certified Exercise Instructor Continuing Education
• Yoga Essentials, Aerobics, and Fitness Association of America