I am also a Menopause Type® Management practitioner, iPec certified Life Potentials practitioner, AFAA certified group exercise instructor, and a Spinning cycle instructor.
I love helping people realize their health goals. In my own life I’ve had many health battles that I’ve overcome with a holistic approach. I feel the conventional medical system focuses on symptoms whereas I feel the real healing takes place when the root of the problem is discovered and supported.
Healthcare focuses on medications and operations with very little time spent on prevention and education. This has led to the biggest health crisis our generation has ever seen. With obesity, high blood pressure, and diabetes at epidemic levels, natural, holistic, preventive measures need to be put in place to help people take control of their health.
I empower my clients to make food choices that best support their metabolic type and help to support their specific health conditions. I believe that every illness can benefit from and improve with a solid foundation of healthy food choices, along with proper exercise and rest.
I hold a Master of Science in Holistic Health and Nutrition from Hawthorn University, and am certified through The National Association of Nutrition Professionals (NANP), a member of the International Organization of Nutritional Consultants (IONC), and have written many health and fitness articles, conducted corporate wellness workshops, completed 3 marathons, and I maintain a practice in central New Jersey.
• Board Certified in Holistic [email protected] (cand)
• 21st Century Treatment for Addictive Disorders: Neuro-Nutrient Therapy
Julia Ross, M.A., M.F.T.
• Successful Aging – Lifestyle Medicine Protocols for a Vital Brain, Heart, and GutDeanna Marie Minich, Ph.D.
• Integrative Cancer Care: Optimizing the Biological Terrain and Supporting Healthy Function, Nalini Chilkov, LAc, OMD
• Nutrition for Healthy Pregnancy
Nourishing Hope, Julie Mathews
• Life & Leadership Potentials Practitioner
Institute for Professional Coaching, IPec
• AFAA, Aerobics, and Fitness Association of America
Primary Group Exercise Certification
• Indoor Cycling Group: MYRIDE+
• Mad Dogg Athletics: Cycling instructor
• American Red Cross: Adult CPR/AED