My goal is to educate and guide you toward optimal health using a simple, common sense approach that is easy to implement and stick to. I believe that for optimal health, we need to go back to eating real, whole unprocessed foods that are more healthful than harmful to our bodies.
A nutrition consulting session is designed around your personal health concerns and goals. Prior to your initial appointment, I will review the information you provide about your typical diet, lifestyle, eating habits, supplements, medications, individual metabolism, physical concerns, and other factors affecting your physical and emotional well-being. Depending on your needs and goals, during your appointment we may focus on:
- Understanding your body’s specific nutritional requirements based on your unique metabolism
- A personalized nutrition plan, customized for your metabolic type, lifestyle, and health goals
- Introduction to new foods, different cooking techniques, and chemical-free personal care and cleaning products
- Tips for grocery shopping, cooking and eating, so you can achieve your nutrition goals while living a busy life
- Appropriate supplements to support specific systems and fill in any gaps your typical diet may not be providing
- Follow-up laboratory testing to identify any underlying health issues
At the end of your appointment, there will be time for you to ask questions, and I will provide handouts you can refer to later. Between appointments, I am available by email to answer any follow-up questions and to provide motivation and support.
Making dietary and lifestyle changes require commitment, motivation, and inspiration. I not only want to educate you but I want to support and help guide you through this very important process.
Packaged sessions will focus on:
• progress with goals
• nutrition education
• addressing any challenges or problem areas
• answering food, nutrition, exercise or health questions
• helping you stay motivated and inspired!
Group Sessions Available: Groups are for a husband and wife, mother and daughter, or any combination of friends or family, who wish to address the same health problem or goal. Pricing is based on the number of participants.
Grocery Store Tour: Grocery shopping can be daunting, but it doesn’t have to be! On our 90-minute grocery store tour, I’ll guide you through the store and provide explanations and recommendations for healthy, delicious foods. Aisle by aisle, I will help you make better food choices, show you how to read labels, introduce new ingredients, pick out healthy on-the-go options, answer your food and nutrition questions, and provide grocery shopping and meal planning tips. Inquire for pricing.
To schedule a consultation, or for questions, please fill out the form below and I will contact you as soon as possible. Please include your preferred way of communication (phone or email) and also the best time to contact you. Please include your time zone.