The following organizations can also help you locate organic and locally produced foods. If you know of a resource that isn’t listed here please let me know so I can add it here.
- Local Harvest — This Web site will help you find farmers’ markets, family farms, and other sources of sustainably grown food in your area where you can buy produce and grass-fed meats.
- Eat Wild: With more than 1,400 pasture-based farms, Eatwild’s Directory of Farms is one of the most comprehensive sources for pastured foods in the United States and Canada.
- Farmers’ Markets — A national listing of farmers’ markets.
- Eat Well Guide: Wholesome Food from Healthy Animals — The Eat Well Guide is a free online directory of sustainably raised meat, poultry, dairy, and eggs from farms, stores, restaurants, inns, and hotels, and online outlets in the United States and Canada.
- FoodRoutes — The FoodRoutes “Find Good Food” map can help you connect with local farmers to find the freshest, tastiest food possible. On their interactive map, you can find a listing for local farmers, CSAs, and markets near you.
- Vital Choice Seafood — Trusted source for the wild salmon and seafood!