A delicious, Nutrient Dense Veggie Broth with Amazing Health Benefits
This pot of yum is high in potassium and numerous trace minerals that are often depleted in our daily life. Sipping this nutrient-rich stock is like giving your body an internal spa treatment. Drink it like tea, or use it as a base for all of your favorite soups and rice dishes. Don’t be daunted by the ingredient list. Simply chop the ingredients in chunks and throw them in the pot, roots, skins, and all.
Since you will be using the skins it’s a good idea to get the vegetables from your local farmers market or organic from the grocery/health food store. This way you know you will be getting the freshest possible produce which means it’s high in nutrients and no pesticides or other toxic chemicals.
This is my “go to” broth for several reasons
1. It’s delicious (full of flavor!)
2. Full of immune boosting nutrients
3. Helps prevent colds and flus
4. It’s a healing broth when you are already sick
5. No peeling (makes preparation quick)
6. High in potassium and many trace minerals (that are often depleted by cancer therapy)
7. Can be used as a base for other soups, stews
8. Can be used in everyday cooking (especially rice and other grains) to raise the nutritional value
This recipe is from One Bite at a Time, written by By Rebecca Katz
If you are reading this chances are you are interested in improving your health. Fill out the form on the bottom right side of this page or use this link to stay connected to me. I wouldn’t want you to miss out on any of my health information. I also have a free gift for you. After you subscribe I will send you a link to download my free Sleep Guide
Please comment and let me know how you use Magic Mineral Broth.